AmeriGlide Stair Lifts, Vertical Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts, Dumbwaiters and Elevators in Lake Norman, NC
At AmeriGlide Lake Norman, you will find the nation’s best selection of high quality mobility and disability equipment. From lift chairs, wheelchair lifts, wheelchair ramps, stair lifts, vertical platform lifts, and much more, all of our products are manufactured in the United States and covered by the best warranty in the nation. You simply won’t find a better value anywhere else, so get started today by visiting our conveniently located showroom in the Lake Norman area.
When you visit our store, you will be able to test out all of our products and see for yourself how they can transform your life and improve mobility and accessibility. Call or stop by today at 2591 E Main St., Suite 102, Lincolnton, NC 28092 to speak with an AmeriGlide expert who will be happy to answer all your questions and make sure that you get matched up with right mobility tool to fit your needs.
Transport yourself upstairs and downstairs with comfort and ease! With an AmeriGlide stair lift all you have to do is sit, and the chair lifts you up the steps. AmeriGlide manufactures the only stair lifts specifically designed for home owner installation and the only stair lifts that include a 10 year warranty. With industry leading low prices, AmeriGlide makes it easy for homeowners to purchase a stair lift.
Choose an AC-powered stair lift from AmeriGlide and regain the use of your second floor without the worry of a fall injury. Our stair lifts are designed for easy installation and run on standard 110-volt household power outlets. AmeriGlide stair lifts are also backed by the best warranty coverage in the industry, so call today to speak with a mobility solution expert and begin planning for your AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
For our customers who require maximum lifting capacity, accept no substitutions for the AmeriGlide Heavy Duty stair lift. Featuring an extra-wide seat and boasting an impressive 500-pound weight capacity, the AmeriGlide HD stair lift plugs into any standard grounded 110-volt outlet. A 36-inch wide stairway is required for installation. For the strongest stair lift your dollar can buy, call today to order your heavy duty stair lift solution! View Products
AmeriGlide offers factory-reconditioned stair lifts which were previously used as demo units at trade shows or in storefronts. After these stair lifts clear our intensive factory inspection process, we sell them at reduced prices. Our reconditioned stair lifts are backed by a 1-year warranty on parts and a 2-year warranty on the drive train, so you won't sacrifice peace of mind for a lower price! Call now to order your factory-reconditioned AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
In addition to our own quality-engineered stair lifts, we also buy and sell used stair lifts from other manufacturers. If you have a stair lift unit manufactured either by us or by Acorn, Pinnacle, or Summit that you no longer need to use, we want to hear from you! Contact an AmeriGlide representative today and we'll give you top-dollar value for your used stair lift. Or, get a lower price on a much-needed stair lift by buying a used unit from us! View Products
Starting at $1,699.00
- Rack and pinion offers smooth transit with minimal maintenance
- 300-lb. weight capacity accommodates nearly any user
- Battery operated design with reserve power in case of outages
- Adjustable folding arms allow you to customize clearance between 18 and 21 inches
Starting at $1,749.00
- Higher 350 lb. weight capacity accommodates a large range of users
- Wide seat with thick padding ensures a comfortable ride every time you use it
- Drive system uses ultra-strong aircraft carrier-grade cable
- AC and DC models are available choose the best option for your needs
Starting at $1,999.00
- Weight capacity: 300 lb.
- Installation Included: No
- Self Installable: Yes
- Call Station: Wireless
- Safety Sensors: Yes
Starting at $2,100.00
- 350-pound weight capacity; takes up less than a foot of space from wall
- Track uses single-bracket mounts for easy installation
- Includes comfortable 19-inch wide padded seat with arm-mounted control switch
- Battery operated drive train keeps a reserve charge for emergency usage
Starting at $2,799.00
- Best Valued Premium Lift on the market
- Installation included
- Power swivel seat
- Lever linked footrest raiser
- Digital diagnostic display
- 308-pound weight capacity
- Battery Powered
Starting at $6,294.00
- Completely customizable to adapt to unique staircases
- 90°, 180°, spiral and multiple landing setups
- Available with many seat styles and color combinations
- Available in a 352 pound heavy duty model
A Vertical Platform Lift from AmeriGlide will help you travel up and down the floors of your home with your mobility scooter or wheelchair!
Learn more about just how easy it can be to install an AmeriGlide Express Dumbwaiter in your home and transport heavy loads.
Starting at $2,999.00
- Fully submersible
- Easy to use sealed hand control
- Easy to remove for seasonal storage
- Hand control easily removes to eliminate unauthorized use
Starting at $1,479.00
AmeriGlide offers affordable Wheelchair Lifts that can help transport any mobility device. Learn more about our selection of versatile and affordable lifts.
Starting at $749.00
With a Bathtub Lift from AmeriGlide, you can safely and easily enter your tub and avoid having to strain to sit or stand.
Starting at $699.00
Regain safe access to your tub by replacing or modifying your existing tub with an affordable Walk-In Tub from AmeriGlide.
Starting at $489.00
A Lift Chair from AmeriGlide provides a comfortable recliner and practical mobility device that will help you to sit and stand!
Starting at $599.99
Restore your independence by investing in a lightweight and portable Mobility Scooter that will allow you to travel anywhere!
Starting at $15,998.99
Learn more about the AmeriGlide Elite Residential Elevator and how affordable it can be to have one in your home!
Starting at $175.00
Our line of evacuation products will help ensure that everyone, including the mobility impaired, is able to quickly and safely escape in the event of a fire or other emergency.